A Hyaluronic Acid infused, all-in-one palette, with four mattifying tinted pressed powders that allows you to finish off any makeup look, blur, enhance and contour.
2 palettes with 2 harmonies – N1 Fair to Medium, N2 Medium to Warm.
This multi-purpose palette provides 6 actions and skincare benefits in one formula:
- mattifies & absorbs oils
- smoothes to fill in pores, fine lines & wrinkles
- blurs imperfections
- sets your makeup, ensuring it stays on for longer
- contours the face to define facial features
- enhances & highlights
With its integrated large mirror, you’ll enjoy a flawless shine control look wherever you go.
The unique clean, vegan formula is infused with Hyaluronic Acids of a high molecular weights and premium pigments, to provide protection for an even, non-drying finish.
Enriched with soft focus powders and mica pearls, this lightweight powder blends effortlessly to set the makeup in place whilst filling in fine lines and wrinkles and providing a beautiful blurring veil over the skin with a matte, buildable coverage.
The lightweight formula mattifies the skin, fills fine lines and wrinkles and sets makeup for a flawless finish and an ideal sculpted look. Skin looks unified and perfectly smooth.
100%* agree texture leaves no marks
96%* agree it unifies skin
96%* agree it mattifies skin
96%* agree it is non-drying
96%* agree texture is soft & ultra fine
91%* agree it sets makeup
*scores based on feedback from 22 women
INGREDIENTS (COCTAB) : TALC, SILICA, MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, METHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, +/- [CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE]. (T3360A1)
- For all-over application, apply the powder with the Tool-Expert Kabuki Brush on the “T zone”: forehead, nose and chin. Then, apply the powder onto the rest of the face, starting from the centre and blending outwards.
- For a contouring effect, use the Tool-Expert Soft Buffer Foundation Brush to apply the darker shades along the hairline, horizontally along the jaw until reaching the lower cheeks, to the sides of the nose and along the lower jaw to create natural shadows. Next, apply the lighter shades in a V-shape in the centre of the forehead, on the high cheekbones, along the bridge of the nose and finally in a V-shape in the centre of the chin.
Pro-tip - Control the coverage & colour pay off by changing up the tools that you use to apply the powders with:
- Large fluffy brush: for a light, natural application
- Firm dense brush: to build dimension & colour pay off